Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Want.

The "I wants" are like an incurable infection. Its contagious, and it won't go away. Hearing about dreams makes you want some of your own, but before that you begin with the little things. Can you honestly say that after achieving your wants that you are 100% completely satisfied? There are but 6 things on this list that I can confidently say will make my life complete.

I'm aware that as we grow, so does this list, until we reach that threshold of satisfaction. But until then...

I want a new computer.
I want to excel in uni.
I want those clothes.
I want to meet Story of the Year.
I want to feel giddy.
I want Story of the Year's new album.
I want more of You.
I want to get rid of my lazyness.
I want a room makeover.
I want COD: Modern Warfare 2.
I want you.
I want a car.
I want pop rocks.
I want to understand how the world works.
I want to go sky diving.
I want to go quad biking.
I want to be successful.
I want to be able to pay off my uni debt.
I want a Disney marathon.
I want to go on an adventure.
I want to feel like I'm dependable.
I want to be less of who I am, and more of who I aspire to be.
I want to do/see the things on my "places-to-go" list.
I want pez.
I want to go to Jamberoo.
I want a future/career I can enjoy.

I DON'T want to start over again.

To be continued... or maybe not.. I think that's all.



Edit: Jasmine brought to my attention the ad about the Jesus: All About Life campaign. I saw them set up around the city and I see the banner around schools I go by, and so I went to check the ad on youtube. I think this entry is so fitting, along with the section starting at 0:10s (Shoes, Jas? HAHAH.)




kthxbye

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    COOL NEW BANNER!!

    they are getting like cooler and cooler

    can't wait to read what's behind it LOL

    =D

  2. Adrian C. said...

    @Tim

    lol, there isn't much to go, for the banner. The text only fills like less than half the banner.

  3. K <3 said...

    Hey it's Kimberley, rmemeber me? o_o

    COD is a pussy game, go play silent hill or fatal frame :3

  4. Adrian C. said...

    @Kimberley

    Hahah yehh I remember you! You're the only Kimberley I know. lol COD is not a pussy game. Although I won't argue with you there, silent hill and fatal frame are equally as awesome. GL WITH HSC.