Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ban-anner.

Because Tim suggested this... I included the banners I used, didn't use and plan to make.

Banners that I've used on my blog (in chrononological order)

My personal favourite (hot air balloon).




... and so begins the bananer peel project.
Yes, I'm aware the text slightly changed from the first to second one.


Banners that didn't make the cut.

Um.. was trying to convey the transition from adolescence to adulthood. lol.

(Jasmine, shh)

Works in progress/Concepts/Ideas/Stuff


Couple of random stuff

The banner I made for my clans forum a couple of years ago. lol. Back when we used to play competitively. Yes, interesting clan name too. We were all a bunch of idiots, and we still are. Funny dudes.

Haley Williams, random.

The Xanga backgrounds I made are a different story. Its where I began actually using photoshop. I think that was back in 2005 or something. Then came myspace, and I got a bit better I guess. I hope to get even better in future because... Young Workers poster competition is now being held every 2 years. I should've promoted mine more to get more votes. Hahah. Oh well, I tried? 2010, here I come!

kthxbye

0 comments :