Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Making Waves

The difference might not be there in the video, but it is.. and my room feels 'cleaner'. I did a bit of dusting (minus the duster), vacuuming and rearranging. Behold, the half-assed job.

No one can resist the awesomeness of the Pokerap and my favourite of all Pokemon theme songs - Pokemon: The Johto Journeys.




At 2 minutes, I broke my keyboard desk thing (accident). The wheel that it rests on just broke.. its plastic, so I couldn't do much about it. It still slides out though. Cleaning out my tower was a bitch. So much dust. Even after cleaning it, I still got a bit of artifacts on my screen. I faced the fan in my room into the tower and it sort of worked.

Also... walking to the station today, I almost got stopped by those dudes who ask you to sign up to stuff.

Dude: Hey buddy have you heard....
Me: (interrupting, whilst continuing to walk away) I'm not 21!
Dude: Oh you're not 21 yet? Cya later.

Thankyou.

Then coming home from getting a haircut, waiting for the bus at Blacktown station, these Red Bull girls were giving away free Red Bull.. at Blacktown.. I know right. So they were moving from bus stop to bus stop (since its at the bus station/bay place) and this bogan dude 3 bus stops down notices them giving away free drinks and so he yells "come over here, bitches! /bogan laugh". I'd imagine a bogan laugh to be spelt HIYHAHAHAHEHUA. Anyway, they came over my way, told them I got a haircut, told me they liked it, then gave me my free Red Bull. Why couldn't it have been Vitamin Water?

kthxrhy(horn)

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    that part where you broke your desk...

    LOL

    hAHHA i love the ones where you have to be over 21 =D

  2. Annie said...

    geebus adrian .. going crazy with the vacuum much? ahha