Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Can't Help It

You know we kill it teamed up. I'm as myself as I can be when you're in the air. It's comfortable here.

New banner. Slightly changed. Mehhh. "SEND THE SMS THIS WEEK". LOL. Okay, enough being silly. You can make out some of it.

Just got home from some intense programming with Jasmine, the screamer of unnecessary things on the train. It was intense, that she started to cry. I really hope I get it done. :( Anyway, enough about uni because I dread that word.

A Night in Fantasia 09 is in just over 2 weeks. Arghh I'm excited for it! Play! A Videogame Symphony was bloody amazing. It literally sent shivers up my spine to hear such awesomeness rolled into one. Looking forward to hearing the epic MGS score again, on top of other ones I'm looking forward to. :)

Eminence = win.

----------------------------------------

Also, lately I've begun a Pokemon project with Mel. This involves us attempting to draw the original 150 Pokemon. I think its quite fun, I love her drawings, they're so good. And well.. mine are just a pile of burning unicorn ass hair.


http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=139953&id=714726693&ref=mf

---------------------------------

Also, I tried this for the first time, its a bamboo charcoal bun. It was tasty. in the sense that I just imagined it was something else and not a giant lump of black/burnt peanut-looking bread.


kthxcry(?)

2 comments :

  1. Leonard said...

    Did Jasmine really cry? If she did, I hope you put your 'great' comforting skills to use.

    Jasmine: *crying her eyes out over programming*
    Adrian: ... uhm ... please don't cry.
    Adrian: It's ...
    Adrian: ok.
    Jasmine: :):):):):)

  2. Adrian C. said...

    She pretend cried. Don't get my comforting skills mixed up with Jasmine's. I truly shine when someone cries.

    This is where Jasmine asks "promise?". To which I reply, no. :(