Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Within six days..

... I will(?) have done something I probably won't be proud of, or ... to the other extreme, will be most proud of. Here's to that! My friend set a reminder on my phone for the next 6 days, every night at 7pm. I guess its my own personal challenge.

Anyway, yesterday was catch up with the Jellz. Discussed some matters, went shopping (to which I found my next pair of jeans that I want - Black Levi's 568 Skinnys, only $109), met up with Ijhay to hand over my card, then went to usual K. Jeff came shortly after and we sunggg our hearts out like it was 2012. As a present, she gave me this:

Marshmallow Man! :D Thanks Jerri.

Today was spent at home to rest, bro came back from the snows sick last night. On my usual pointless Youtube raids, and since I think Emily Browning is pretty hot (in her movies at least), I watched an interview with her and all the comments basically described how "gorgeous" she is... although this guy definitely had something else in mind...


kthxhi

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    LOl

    who's emily browning?

    ill have to google her

    haha

    that sounds weird.

  2. Unknown said...

    she's in a series of unfortunate event and the evermore film clip "lights surrounding you". very good looking woman :)