Thursday, May 14, 2009

Live Long and Prosper \\\///

Ok so the Star Trek "live long and prosper" sign looks like crap in the title...

Last Friday 080509 was Kay's 19th. Started at me going to Uni with Lenny and Jasmine so I could finish off some lab work before heading off. Anyway, Lenny left around 4.30, and I had time to kill til 6. So I went to sleep in front of these 2 curry dudes who were having an engaging conversation, each time I woke up they would look over to me.. with this.. creepy ass look. So whatever.

6pm met up with Thien and Wendy + Co. Then headed off to Dome Bar/Lounge. GREAAT NIGHT. Regardless of the price of drinks, I had much fun. Too bad I didn't go to Havana, heard it was packed anyway.

Mmm


Mothers Day weekend. Didn't do much cept work on Jismane's present and have Yumcha at Blacktown. We got there at 11.20 or something, and had we arrived 10 minutes later, we would've been waiting in a long ass line. It was nuts. But we got there and it was packed in minutes. The food took forever coming around. We also ordered peking duck and san choy bow. Yummoo.

Wednesday - 130509
Jasmine's Uni Birthday Bash. The theme was ties and only Lenny, Tim and I wore one. Disappointing! Anyway, we headed to Newtown to go have Thai. $6! So cheap!! Asians..cheap.. etcetc. We were waiting on the train to go back to the city, and so we decided to play hackysack on the train platforms, I knew the inevitable would come, but for the sake of having fun, I took it out and we played. Few kicks later, Lenny kicks it, Tim misses it lol (well not really, but yeah) and it goes onto the tracks. Good thing I have 3 more. So I can safely say i can still practice juggling.

After that we headed back to the city to watch Star Trek. omg. For someone who has never seen a show of it, I enjoyed it a lot (you don't even need to have any prior knowledge of Star Trek). J.J. Abrams is the new Spielberg or something, or slowly becoming. Creatively mindblowing.

Trained it home afterwards, so Jesmani can "shave" on her room. HAHA.

EDIT: Compiling my list of wants.

kthxtie

4 comments :

  1. eden said...

    you watched Star trek ?!
    omggggg, everyone keeps saying it's good even if you don't get it
    I DON'T SEE HOW THAT'S POSSIBLE
    i mean ...it's STAR TREK . lol!

    anyway, for some reason you're the ONLY xangan i still get subs from sent to my email
    LUCKY YOU! hahahah

  2. enimsaj said...

    SCREW YOU ADRIAN
    AND LENNY'S BAD HEARING


    I SAID I'M "ASHAMED OF MY ROOM" NOT "SHAVE ON MY ROOM" SKSJAKLASJSAKJSAKLJSAKLSJLSAKJSALKJALKJSAM,NVMNMBNVCM,BNM,
    LOOK WHAT YOU DID , YOU MADE MY COMPUTER BEEP
    SJHSJAKSKJSAKLJSA;LK
    SKLDSJKLDSJDLSKDS
    I HATE YOU AND YOUR HOMO-NESS
    LOLS
    THANKS FOR THE PRESENT

  3. Adrian C. said...

    lol orjism, i believe that was my bad hearing. and i stand by that belief that you said "shave on my room".
    no need to have angerspam.

    as if you hate me, and yes, that present is a KEEPERRR. look after it, you will, young padawan.

    also, yes eden i did watch it. now stop wasting your life and not watching it. SEE IT NOW.

  4. Leonard said...

    Good grief. Your face in the first picture takes me back to that picture we took in Building 10 with CJ's Macbook with you licking Woony.