Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunny Days Sweeping the Clouds Away

Bro's graduation was last Friday, congrats to him, same as Julies bday, happy bday to her, same as Jasmine's fail study session, thumbsup to her also. lol. I will one day be wearing those graduation gowns. Frightening to know that that event signifies the end of your undergraduate studies, only to be thrown out to the wolves.

Afterwards, had dinner with family + Carlo + Fran + Michelle at a Chinese restaurant in the city. Traffic was horrible, it was planned at Fox Studios but then due to traffic, had to settle for that place. Afterwards, parentals drove home with Michelle, and my bro and I headed to Star Bar. Met up with Wendy and Bec, then with Maria + Kathy + VSA people. lol. Funny bunch, is all I can say.

Then Library + Workers Club with Lenny yday. Which leads me to the topic of um.. octopus? No thanks. That stuff reeks of crap. Maybe if someone molded and shaped the octopus to look like a drumstick.. then I would be fooled into trying it.

I'm lazy and too much on my mind. So I'm gna end it there. Okay.

kthxpry

Creating the indecisive reality often leads to frustration. It's not quite indecisiveness, but more so you don't want one opportunity to go to waste.

PS. BBQ Bacon Rollers from KFC are the best things ever.

1 comments :

  1. Leonard said...

    Happy birthday Julie ! And congrats to your bro on graduating.

    Haha octupus normally owns .. but the sauce they used was fail.