Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Project Weightless

IT Cruise was last week. Went with the IT boys (and girls) to that. The free pizza and beer meant another excuse to get smashed. It was fun, well I had fun, more than I thought I would. It ended around 10.40ish, and left with Jismine to accompany her on the way back to her other party. Possible thought of rapists of being mugged was out of the question for the hobbit. But I had fun. Met some new people so tops to that. Some random photo's from that, and a photo from LK outing.





Chilled at Jean's house on Sat night. Gave her some movies, tried to convince Lenny to drive there. We almost succeeded until he signed back on MSN saying he had accounting hw to do? Okay!

Anyway, I have listened to the song 'Weightless' by All Time Low over so many times and the chorus just hits me like crazy everytime I hear it.

Maybe it's not my weekend,
But it's gonna be my year

And I'm so sick of watching

While the minutes pass

As I go nowhere

And this is my reaction

To everything I fear

'Cause I've been going crazy

I don't wanna waste another minute here


First two lines give a sort of bittersweet vibe. Still being in Q1 of 2009, it makes me want to just take opportunities, or even just create small ones. *Cue Yes Man*. Makes you forget abouttt anything in the present. Don't deal with the bs.

Anyway, Maria and Kathy's bdays coming up. Kathy's is 1950's and I'm ok for 1920's era.. but.. I don't think I have anything remotely 50's... well I at least I don't think I have anything that'll make me look like I do. IDEAS?! IDEAS?!

DAMN THESE ASSIGNMENTS.

kthxfry

0 comments :