Monday, April 20, 2009

The Ants Go Marching One by One

During one of my strenuous study sessions at uni last week, I took a much needed break from all the hard work and found myself on a little attention-seeking distracting site called YouTube. (What the hell is procrastination?)

Following Jasmine's encounter with ants, we went on to watch documentary (BBC) videos on Ants. Also watching ants kill other creatures. This fascination quickly evolved, as I found myself watching videos on the other animals we share this earth with. In particular, watching them devour their meals - to which I vote the Anaconda's elastic mouth ingesting another huge ass mammal as being the most awesome sight to watch.


Anyway, there was a video on these Ants building a raft made out of the ants themselves, and the Queen Ant was carried on top, and taken across the water, then carried off the raft onto dry land. I was amazed at the sheer dedication of the worker ants to commit themselves to keeping the Queen alive and safe.

-------------------------

adrian ! nothing personal says: i wanna be queen ant for a day
adrian ! nothing personal says: sit back and do nothing
adrian ! nothing personal says: have ants build me ant bridges and rafts, or carry me, so i can get around
j(*)smine * ! - - Think beautiful. says: you're so gay

-------------------------

This Wednesday (April 22) is Earth Day and DisneyNature's Earth film is released. Excuse me while I bask in the presence of watching the life of 3 families live their lives.

Anyway, last Friday went to some hotel thing, that served some preetty good steak. I went with some mates, hung out, caught up, drank then watched Fast and Furious. Something about the film was lacking. Can't get over Vin Diesels character. But anyway, it was ok I guess, more muscle, less import in this movie.. Just needed more racing.

Also, new banner, I don't like the colour scheme, but I didn't know what colour would match the banner. I've already had orange, and green was the most dominant I think... unless I'm colour blind...

kthxfly

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    LOL

    MAN ADRIAN

    THINK BEFORE YOU SAY GAY STUFF

    LOL

    Jasmine snapped you

    ps NICE banner!!