Saturday, August 23, 2008

Playing Catch Up (Catsup? Ketchup?)

Currently listening to:

"The Resistance"
Anberlin
New Surrender

It's been a desert on this blog for the past couple of weeks. The whole point of making a new one was to get me to start writing more frequently.

Uni/Lazyness: 1
Adrian: 0

So last Friday was Springfest. Shared 5 jugs of beer between the guys (Ricky, Aakash, Tim, Ivan, Jason) and myself. Crashed Lenny's programming class where we convinced the tutor we were there for a purpose.. as tipsy as we were. Come 7pm, SPRINGFEST! MEANING FREE BEER WITH THE $1000 BAR TAB!!!!!111!!1 But no, to all of our surprise, as soon as we got there (arond 7.10pm), the bar tab was already finished. Oh well. Bought drinks instead, danced. Met Rebecca, Wendy, and Hannah. aye, aye. lol. Also met some Marketing people in my class, Vanessa and Jenny. I'm so great with names. Later on, we met Fiona and Allison, who apparently says we dance so well. I dunno if that was the alcohol or what. But ok. :D haha. Fun night.



Forgot what I did Saturday night. Uni throughout the week was pretty average. Except yesterday. Walked 20 minutes through the rain to go to the Ksubi sale, only for all of us to come back empty handed. LOl. Bussed it back to make it back in time for programming.
Karens 21st tonight, on a cruise. I should've bought the mask (masquerade) before and asked around for ideas on what to paint on it. The mask I bought doesn't even have eyeholes, let alone holes for breathing or even an elastic to tie it around my head. Oh well, it came with a paint set. You get what you pay for. All $3.50 of it. Pictures of the mask later.
kthxbye

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    HEY ADRO. HOW'S IS GOING, I'M BORED. SCHOOL IS GAY. LET'S DROP OUT AND ESCAPE TO LONDON :)

  2. Adrian C. said...

    you positive you wanna leave all your insecurities and problems behind? you can only escape for so long.. until you come back.

    HELLO LONDON.