Saturday, August 9, 2008

08/08/08 - Lucky, much?

Currently listening to:
"That's Wassup"
Frankie J ft. Baby Bash
Untitled Album

So last Friday was 8th August, 2008. Maybe lucky for some (well according to Chinese culture, but I'm sure a lot more people took it that way), but unlucky for others. I guess its safe to say I'm part of the latter.

Got to uni around 1.30 and met up with Ivan, Tim, Lenny, Nikki and Chris (too good at table tennis). After Lenny lost, I had my go and expectedly got owned. After that, Tim, Ivan and I hit the EGG lounge for some Smash Bros Brawl. Tim won both games I think, and I seemed to be the only one using the Wiimote as the controller. lol. Least I didn't come last..
After that we all headed to McDonalds/Maccas/Mickey D's for some lunch. From there, it was Simon, Jimmy, Jason, Gordon, Ivan, Tim, Lenny, Nikki, and I. I was just going to go in for some fries... but the other guys had something bigger in mind. Much bigger (in a non-gay way).

Someone had suggested the idea of having a race to finish this huge lump of fat:

Pounder.

It wasn't until a few bites in that we all started to get an idea of how we would place. Further hilarity ensued from the result of gagging noises and watching the oil drip from the burgers (TASTY).

In the end, we all eventually got there, except for Jason who eventually had everything in his mouth, only to have all that come bursting back out. LOL winner, right there.

The Rankings:

  1. Jimmy
  2. Simon
  3. Gordon
  4. Ivan
  5. Lenny
  6. Adrian
  7. Tim
  8. Jason



After Programming Fundamentals, had a jug of beer at Glasshouse Bar, then we split up. 4 of us went to Star City, whilst the others went and did their own thing until 7pm (BiG event with free alcohol).

My good luck? Like I had any, I eventually ended up down $20 on the pokies. The most I was up was by $1 something. Then it was just a rollercoaster from there, which then eventually plummeted to zilch. Around 7.30 came, then we all headed back to UTS to go to the Loft. As Ivan had already mentioned, Thien, Billy, Ivan and I engaged in a convo about the ways of women. We came up with some theories that we'll soon test out in the coming weeks when we eventually all agree to which club to go to, and when we're all free. Awesome fun night though.

And because I noticed a trend in the other guys' blogs, I think I'd be fair (:D) to give the plug on their blogs.

Ivan - http://ice-van.blogspot.com/
Tim - http://moviescriptlife.wordpress.com/
Lenny - http://lenstaa.blogspot.com/

kthxbye

PS.



2 comments :

  1. Ivan Anthony Cerrafon said...

    That day was one of the best, and damn i should of plugged everyone's blogs too

    oh well, its too late now

    as for the plans, everything should be awesome

  2. Anonymous said...

    the best part is the part about me owning in smbb lol