Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Beginnings

Currently listening to:
"Mighty to Save"
Hillsong United
With Hearts as One

Dark Knight @ Gold Class
One Word: Amazingly-breathtaking-awesomeness. Christian Bale's rusty Batman voice is so manly. "WHERE IS HE?!"

Nikki's 18th
Since I can't be assed writing in full sentences, a quicklist will have to do for now (cos I'm lazy, and because I faintly remember every detail now!).


  • Dropped off by Lenny
  • Xander getting off at BANKSTOWN, instead of BLACKTOWN. LOL
  • BONFIRE.
  • Catch up with Dex
  • MEETING PEOPLE.
  • Food, Drinks
  • Dancing
  • Meeting more people
  • Lenny getting melted plastic in his hair.
  • Singing Happy Birthday 50 billion times to Nikki.




Gloria's 18th
Met up with Billy, Tim and Ivan. Went to Maloney's first for some drinks before heading off to SOHO. Got to SOHO, dumb bouncer told me my name wasn't on the list, but it actually was. After going in, it seemed a bit dead, but then the night was still young so it took a while for everyone to get dancing - albiet it was so packed/crowded. Bought some more drinks, danced some more, saw some other IT people, and continued to dance - in fact, Ivan and I didn't stop for a minute. Haha.


Caught the nightride home on the bus where Tim was still wide awake. Ivan also almost manages to get mugged by some loser. Lucky I woke up in time to see him do it. Came close to chundering, but held it in, only to get off the bus and have someone else do it right it front of us, NICE WORK MAN. Cabbed it to Ivans and then crashed on the couch.

--------------------------------------------------

Apparently, we're (family and I) going to Hawaii and California next February, so UTC, I WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON HOPEFULLY AGAIN! Haha. :) Can't wait.
Had our usual Daytona race with Lenny and Ricky today. Came 2nd. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
Anyway, I'm so lazy right now.

Time to watch "Stand By Me".
kthxbye

5 comments :

  1. Bees said...

    lol it's got domo's face on it... i put a picture of it in my previous entry

    ahh america~ i'm going there in 2010 :P

  2. Leonard said...

    Mate can we just forget about me getting plastic in my hair.

  3. Adrian C. said...

    lol lenny. It was somethign I did remember, so I just included it.

  4. eden said...

    it's adrian..
    um,, who's adrian?
    HAHA leaving comments on blogspot is such a biiiitch

  5. eden said...

    anyway, you lied (haha i posted before i read the entry)
    CLEARLY, you stopped dancing to take that photo.
    LIAAAARRR
    hahahahaha