Friday, August 1, 2008

New Blog. Fresh Start?

Finally got onto making a new blog. Thankyou lazyness for the delay.

Xanga, being the ad-ridden hole that it is, was too cool for me. Too much crap on the pages whereas blogger keeps it simple, and its so easy to use. This is just going to be an introductory entry for my new blog. In the meantime, since I can't yet import my entries:

Reminder: Make a proper entry later:
The Dark Knight @ Gold Class
Nikki's 18th
Gloria's 18th
Uni
Unfunny but funny dude on the bus

Hawaii + Cali next February
Library + Snooker on Thursday


Hoping to keep my update trend going. *cough*
Anyway, uni has started again. Not too bad for a first week. :) NEW FRIENDS! And thanks Jasmine for the band-aids - Never leaving my wallet, along with my other ones.

Reminder: Find Spongebob! And import entries from old blogs. Stupid Xanga!

Random pics from uni taken in Programming Fundamentals taken with CJ's mac (I think its hers):

kthxbye

2 comments :

  1. Bees said...

    Blogger owns xanga as much as facebook pwns bebo!

  2. Leonard said...

    fun times in programming. catch you in class tomorrow ... better yet see you at blacktown earlier.