Thursday, December 3, 2009

Digging through the Past

Today I dug through my shoebox of stuff.. and I found my awesome Sega World business card holder that I got when my mums old work held a function there. Excuse the shoddy photographing skills. I took it in poor lighting.


Anyway, its shiny, and has Sega World Sydney engraved on the front. Inside is where I kept the awesome.... and the ... strange...


Above:
1 Timezone ticket
1 Sega World ticket
1 AMF ticket
1 Sega World Token
1 Sega World card
1 piece of a ruler (explained below)

Missing from the pic:
Money (coins) from the Philippines and Singapore.


Above: Ok the story is... back in high school, I found this on the ground. I honestly don't know what I was thinking at the time, but the animals intrigued me. So I kept it, took it home and decided to see how long I could keep it for... so I wrote, on the back, the date I found it.


Over 7 years, I've kept a piece of a ruler that should've just been thrown in the bin. Haha. Bloody awesome, I reckoooon. :D

kthxbye

0 comments :