Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Headed some place new

"Walls" by All Time Low was my top song for some time because it gave me the encouragement I so damn needed. Same with "Dare You to Move" by Switchfoot. I was telling myself, "Okay, this is it." It was either, don't and regret, or do and regret. Why I had to give in to external factors is beyond me. I'm confizzled?

"I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain."

Well anyway, I bought another shirt today from Glue. I like it, everyone else liked it, so I bought it. At the moment, my threadless shirt is a temporary pillow cover because its a tad too tight. I'm pretty sure this method will stretch it too, right? Correct. Of course. Or I could get someone fatter to put it on. I have plenty of candidates there.

kthxmy

7 comments :

  1. ju said...

    i dunno whether i should be checking your tumblr or your blogspot LOL

  2. Adrian C. said...

    lol. I don't know either, I don't know if I wanna let go of this blog completely. :P

  3. Anonymous said...

    My solution to your threadless shirt problem,
    get a hot girl to wear it.

  4. Anonymous said...

    you don't want to let go of this blog, or you don't want to let go of something that you associate with this blog?

  5. Adrian C. said...

    @nicole

    I'm down for that solution. the pillow case one isn't really doing much at all.

    @anonymous

    I love you. You're awesome.

  6. Nicole said...

    OI.. have you done so yet. coz you know your sooooo sloww at dragging an opportunity thats right in front of you. and yet.. i still havent heard anything about you expressing anything about it to the one person who wants to hear it.
    BEEF UP WOMAN!

  7. Adrian C. said...

    @Nicole

    I am slow, aren't I. Hahahaha. You haven't heard anything cos you haven't been on. and I HAVE BEEFED UP. Sort of. lolll