Thursday, November 5, 2009

Minesweeper Bonanza

Recently I've been getting addicted to minesweeper. 100 games later, I had a gut feeling that this game would be the one to finally get my first win on advanced, so I took screenshots.

Great start. I clicked randomly hoping to open up a few big ones. hehhh.

So far so good..

Getting there.. 38 mines left to flag..

Okay, by now I was stuck for a bit because I couldn't find where I could open up next..


Until I found the bit on the top, and now all thats left is the guessing part. HELLO, NERVOUSNESS. (Disregard the time I have taken)

...sigh...

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU......

My pride and joy.

kthxmi(ne)

10 comments :

  1. ju said...

    HAHHA (y)

    sigh, love hate relationship minsweeper.

  2. Anonymous said...

    LOL
    I just imagined this guy raging at minesweeper.

  3. Anonymous said...

    P.S - so we saw each other the night (...on Facebook). Hope you weren't freaked out by my fangirlism, lol

    Not that I'm your fangirl.

    ... ...

    *awkward*

    -Nicole

  4. nicole said...

    DUDE YOU FREAKING HAVE NO LIFE!!!


    .. lol i play solitare like theres no tomorrow.

  5. nicole said...

    ps. where is the turtle walkers one!

  6. Adrian C. said...

    @Nicole(bonkahs)

    lmao. No thats not awkward at all.

    ... ...

    haha.

    And to the other Nicole, yes I've been told minesweeper has become my life now. Turtle walkers will come.

  7. Anonymous said...

    msn minesweeper is a piece of shit.

    - anonymous

  8. Adrian C. said...

    lmao 'anonymous'. learn to play plz.

  9. Michelle said...

    Adrian~ your posts always make me happy. :3

  10. you are a noob. said...

    adrian camua! why have you not done what everyone is telling you that you should have done like ten thousand years ago yet?! FREAKING JUST DO IT ALREADY!

    pussy.