Friday, August 21, 2009

Weekly Dosage of Things

Sunday: Park with Jasmine, weather was awesome, so took that opportunity to go snack on junk food.

Monday: Uni, typical day, boring lecture (and lecturer, I should add).

Tuesday: Uni, plans failed to watch the 7pm session of District 9, so Shirley, Lenny and I played a game of bowling, then ate at Panarotti's, then caught the 9:30 session. The movie was amazing. Peter Jackson = winner. 5 thumbs up.

Wednesday: Uni, ate my Maltesers. UTS vs UNSW dance comp, bought A Night in Fantasia 2009 tickets with Ada and Lenny. (woo! Can't wait :)) Went gym that night with Lenny, arms just shutdown so quickly. NTS: Don't sleep before leaving.

Thursday: Took advantage of the weather so went to Darling Harbour by myself to study whilst I wait for Jasmine to get out of class. Went to Parra when she got out, shopped and ate at Criniti's. She's right, their Risotto is freakin' awesome (minus the mushrooms that I extracted from my food). :) The meatballs were tasty too haha. $45 well spent. Saw Gabby, Christine and Christian on the train and got dropped by Christian. The pictures below don't do it justice, they appear darker than it seemed. It was so bright.





Friday: Stayed at home and went to Blacktown, bought my Ash Ketchum hat, Jelli came over at night to help her with her project.

kthxswi(ne)

"A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man - promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay." - Beautiful Girls (1996) / "Great Romances of the 20th Century" by Taking Back Sunday

2 comments :

  1. Leonard said...

    I realize I may have been a bit of a nazi in the gym. My apologies man. Were you sore the day after?

  2. Adrian C. said...

    @Lenny

    You being a nazi just helped me almost get there anyway. Haha, yeah, the inner part of my elbow hurts and my chest does. All good tho