Thursday, December 25, 2008

And all good things must come to an end...

...but greater things begin.

Like I said last year in my final entry of 2007, its been an action-packed roller coaster ride of a year. One year on and I can safely say it has definitely seen the best and worst of things. (Huh? What details?)

[recap]
Have I learnt anything? Definitely, its just a matter of putting the lesson into practice, or keeping it consistent! Everything that happened this year just helped define the type of experience I seek to have in probably every year (bar the things I didn't want to occur). Everything from the IT camp, my first Soundwave Festival, seeing BSB, the unexpected drama, the random picking up and other experiences in first semester, World Youth Day, hangouts with Julie, meeting UTC, beach outings, first Sydney Flash Mob experience (even though that was wasted getting Maccas!), the K sessions, catching up with friends I rarely get to see, and also the other events I had at uni or with uni friends - the pounder eating contest, clubbing, Tim's bday performance, the programming blob, Lenny's bday celebration every Wednesday, IT beach outing, the bike riding and chick flick marathons with Jasmine and Lenny, shooting the 'video', this list could go on. All of that made my first year at UTS that much more awesome.

And I'm sure I've missed out on a lot of other crap to mention.

To all those that went overseas or interstate, enjoy as much you can and take care. Also, I know you can read my mind -- bring me back something nice. :D /cough. Wait, what? Its almost my turn for America. February 5?


So long 2008 and thanks for all the drama!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR



k, thanks and bye.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L-R (back): Diane, Aaron, me, Mick
(front) Gabby, Khaye, Pjay, Marvin, Karen

PS. I made a new banner, I like the text, but the picture doesn't really fit, I had a bunch of options so I don't know what to think of it. (thumbnail)


3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Sounds like an epic year man... I agree in the sense that UTS has definitely been life changing (in both good and bad ways).

    Anyway hope you have a good Christmas and I'll see you around in 2009... haha.

  2. Anonymous said...

    ahh! lucky you going to america *envies*

    i'm too late for christmas so happy boxing day :)

  3. Anonymous said...

    yay for the year 08!