Sunday, March 8, 2009

I said how 'bout we get away

Was Christians Bday last Friday. Got picked up by Lenny early so we could help Jeaneline cook and prepare for the party. In the car, we played the game where you had to try and name as much movies starting with a particular letter. I think I picked 'A', and I struggled to even name one. ONE. /facepalm. That was appalling on my behalf, I had a total mind blank. =\ Anyway, overall was a fun party, they had Wii, kareoke, and Guitar Hero World Tour set up so everyone was having a blast. I dominated the mic at the end but not everyone got to see my in-key-and-worthy-of-a-band-that-sucks vocals. Also saw some familiar faces and met some new ones! So that was awesomee. Also, sorry to Wendy I couldn't go Mardi Gras with you and co.

Anyway, lately every time I've looked at the clock it always says XX:34. I don't want to sound like Jim Carrey in The Number 23, as if its freaking me out, but its getting to the point where I want answers explaining this series of coincidence. HAHA. Jelli tells me 34 is bad luck in Chinese, but told me that I'm "not Chinese" anyway - but that didn't stop my friends and I from going to Star City on 08/08/08. Anyway, I really hope it isn't bad luck, and that I'm just overlooking the possibility that something amazingly awesome (hint/nudge/wink) will happen on April 3. teheh. It could happen. Well something better. It happens to be a Friday. I don't have uni on Friday, what gives? I'M TALKING TO YOU, FATE AND DESTINY. Assholes. *shakes fist*

Anyway, I think I'm due for a new banner.. or so it seems, I've made a draft of possibilities:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

kay tanks pie.

PS. I killed a cockroach. You hear that, Jasmine? Just reminding you...

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    sarcastic and bitter much?

  2. Adrian C. said...

    very much so.

    you saw this entry inside and out. you have eyes like a fly, like a spider with 8 eyes... like a .. like a cockroach.

  3. Anonymous said...

    lol 34..haha paranoid much? :P