Thursday, September 4, 2008

Progress, I confess, is way overdue..

Currently listening to:
"Freedom"
Run Kid Run
Love at the Core

Wednesday (27/08/08)
Lenny's bday today. The day started off with Lenny picking me up from my house, then it was off the JC's house to go pick her up. Knowing Lenny's goldfish memory, it was only a matter of time before we ended up somewhere we weren't supposed to (Haha). And that's exactly what happened. Eventually found her house. lol.

Drove to Rouse Hill to go see if we could find some clothes we wanted. Walked into Glue and GP. Only to walk out with nothing. I did end up getting to try on some nudies, and shirts that I probably would buy, but just not now. Had some churros after (no visit to Rouse Hill would be complete without churros). JC's churros were so.. .big.. and... chewy. Looked.. delicious. ;) Went to JC's house after, to go watch Zoolander and one episode of Seinfeld. That was cool, I've never seen Zoolander before, yeah, I'm such a knob. Headed to Blacktown after .. although, according to Ivan's beliefs, we were heading to Newcastle. LOL.

Got to Blacktown Workers Club, and met up with Shirley and Veronica. Later, Ivan and Tim came then we walked up to the buffet. More of Lenny's friends came, then we ate into the night. Got dropped off home by JC afterwards (cool parents).

Saturday (30/08/08)
UTS Open Day. Picked up my Lee Jeans from Zero. Then headed off to UTS to go eventually meet up with Nicole.

Eventually found her with her friend, then we headed to the Great Hall to grab some pamphlets. on the way out we were stopped by this "hot" asian chick, to go take a survey. The incentive? FREE FOOD. So we take it. They take us to a secluded room, the free food we get is mini croisants and some.. custard pies? And a free drink. The survey... was bloody 50 pages long. So we ended up just ticking random boxes. Oblivious to the fact that it was only meant for high school students, I handed mine in, until they realised I was in uni. And still got away with free food. They looked a bit disappointed. Hahahahaha my bad.

Watched some animations by UTS students, then I took Nicole to her first bar. :) Bought some drinks then played some pool. Met a couple of drunk dudes, and a lonely guy who kept commenting on everythign we did. Smashed Nicole in pool. Because I'm such a pro. :)... at bs-ing. Walked her to her bustop then she left.

Yesterday.
Watched The Strangers with Lenny, JC and Shirley. Hmm... like Jelli described it.. it was "suspenseful but stupid". The ending was dumb. The scares were... decent. LOL. It was building up to a scary moment, and JC was walking up the stairs (having just come back from the toilets), there was a loud shriek, Shirley screamed, and next thing you see, JC's bolting up the stairs. HAHAHA. ..... HAHAHAHAH. Good stuff. After that, we headed off to Uni for some tasteful Programming.

Well thats it up to now. I think. Left out some things but I blame myself for not remembering.

kthxbye

1 comments :

  1. Leonard said...

    It was your first time watching Zoolander too? I thought it was just me who never saw it !

    Jasmine walking up the stairs during the closet scene was priceless. hahahaha