Friday, September 12, 2008

I'M SAD

My name is Jasmine Cacdac.
Hello world, I am really sad at the moment.
Because Tim hates me.
And I don't know why.
Actually I know why.
He told me explicitly.
But one person he really hates is Lenny.
And Lenny says "Eff you Tim!"
But it doesn't really matter.
Because Tim is like a stranger to me now.
A few weeks worth of good friendship.
And it was all for nothing.
It was fun though.
Because we ate lots of KFC.
And tried to do the Mentos/Diet Coke experiment.
But we failed.
Well Lenny failed.
Because he had the Mentos in his mouth.
And spat it in the bottle.
Which is so wrong.
But, back to the topic of hating.
I guess I'll just have to accept that Tim hates me.
And that Tim also hates everyone.
I don't know if that's such a good thing.
But it does bring a little comfort to my little heart.

Bye!

Jasmine, again.
Tim, maybe our friendship has a chance.
Just stop hating the qualities that I have I guess.
Such as liking bands without knowing their history.
Or liking songs without knowing what album they are from.
Or liking music that you don't like.
But in all seriousness.
Your red hoodie is cool.
You can be Little Red Riding Tim.
The stranger.
The one that the wolf will trick for a bit.
The one who didn't follow the path.
The one with red shoes like Dorothy.
From the Wizard of Oz.
I like wizards.
Especially the ones in Harry Potter.
This entry is long now.
Maybe we can make it into a song.
Tim, do you hate this as well?
Making songs up without proper inspiration?
I'm sorry if you do.
But you can't change it.
Cos I already said it.

Adrian: JC, stop hating the hater.

Oh that's not true Adrian.
I don't hate Tim at all.
I wish it would go back to how it used to be.
With flowers and lollipops and KFC snackboxes all around.
But it's up to Tim.
I hope it all works out in the end.
So we can tease Adrian together.
Happily.
Like a happy group of friends.
United together for "Annoy Adrian Time".
And we can discuss blog antics.
And catch the train together.
And walk backwards and step on each other.
And find hoodies on the internet and buy it in real life.
And wear red shoes.
And pink sunnies.
And not take off our backpacks.
And think of situations too much until it passes us by.