Friday, November 14, 2008

Wake Up, You're Alive

My MSN nicknames through the ages. Starting at 2004 through to 2008. I'm not putting up everything I ever changed it to, only the ones that distinctively showed the changes in the structure and content, which obviously was reflective of my age and maturity. There was more before 2004, but I would have had to connect, switch on, and dig through my old computer, and I'm lazy.

From the start of 2004 to now:

Red text = comments I've made.
Same with blue.

2004

- _¨"дdяiаи"™«¨(·´¯`·.·÷×_¦¦ chalkcowate ¦ #Lusн ¦ º4¨¹²³²¹

Going through what every TB would've went through. A nickname with some overly obscure junk. I don't even know what in the world #Lusн is meant to be.

- _¨"дdяiаи"™«¨(·´¯`·.·÷×_¦¦ y r u so stupid... tell me ¦ #Lusн ¦ º4¨¹²³²¹
- __^ дdяiаи™ «¨(·´¯`·.·÷×_¦¦ u got dat roite.... ¦[#Lusн.²³]¦ º4¨ имш.isluidC <---

More random msgs. This time, so no one can understand.

- __^ дdяiаи™ «¨(·´¯`·.·÷×_¦¦ yeh......think about it ¦[* eh. INk.rediblishus.²³]¦ º4¨ I
- __^ дdяiаи™ «¨(·´¯`·.·÷×_¦¦ ----stupid ppl below---- ¦[* DATS. iNk.rediblishus.²³]¦ º4¨ I
- __^ дdяiаи™ «¨(·´¯`·.·÷×_¦¦ stopcomplainngnstartwhingng ¦[* itsokmoite.²³]¦ º4¨ I
- __^ дdяiаи™ «¨(·´¯`·.·÷×_¦¦ meh.... PHMG!1 :( ¦[*bleepBLEEEEP.¹-²³]¦ º4¨
- ___ ^:дdяiаи™ «¨(·´¯`·.·÷×x_¦¦ ders onli so many times i can sai sorri n still mean it ¦[i.м.u]¦ ROFFLEZ~!bleep!
- ___ ^:дdяiаи™ «¨(·´¯`·.·÷×x_¦¦ ifonlyuknew--10letters ¦[i.м.u]¦ toot toot chuga chuga big red carrrr
- ___ ^:дdяiаи™ «¨(·´¯`·.·÷×x_¦¦ toot toot ¦[i.м.u]¦[р.u.s.н]<-- i hav for so long..n nuthings changd
- ___ ^:дdяiаи:™ «¨(·´¯`·.·÷×x_¦¦ tOOt tOOt chuga chuga bigg red carrr ..KABLAMOO ¦¦ ‡:coиfзssioиs:‡ ¦[iшs]¦ ^^,

The idea of including lyrics probably started here... just not from the right song..

djkfhkldvgfdhdj

Ooh, anger!!

- ___ ^:дdяiаи:™ «¨·´¯`·.·÷×x_¦¦ i kno i made a mistake, now its too late.. ¦¦ :coиfзssioиs: ¦[.iшs]¦sкзртiкaL¿

2005

- дdяiаи:×× " LOoking back on tOday -- did i take the fall again " « -_ : [ sтзp ; тшo ] : :x hah

Capitalising O's, making up my own groups (what the hell is step two?) ...

- дđяiαи:×× ; міsъяёď ћopε - « :×: • ...yes
- дđяiαи:×× ; u ŋ т i т Ł з ď « × _ • +h.o.p.e+
- дđяiαи:×× ; яeаŁiтч ; 『iиғaмч』 « × _ • y e s t e r d a y // o n c e // m o r e
- дđяiαи:×× ; яeаŁiтч ; 『iиғaмч』 « STOOPID MSN × _ • laurens a lazy/crazy/uhh....bazy..modazy...yazy?...bum!
(f) - дđяiαи:×× ; this asphyxiation — –› !!!
- дđяiαи: ; fate fell short this time ; your smile fades in the summer — –› ;<
- дđяiαи: ; a reason to keep you at arms length — –› .
- дđяiαи: lets make this awkward moment last — –› +onethreesix-

Countdown to my first concert! Taste of Chaos. :)

2006

Slowly getting to what my nickname is today....

- adrian;__pepito: well i trip over everything you say

Pepito = inside joke I had with an old close friend. She was (obviously, if you watched the show) Madeline.

- adrian;__pepito: something strange in me, i feel the same for you
- adrian;__ ! lets waste time chasing cars around our heads
- adrian; safe and sound in phone lines

2007

Simplicity achieved!

. adrian !
. adrian ! in the confusion and the aftermath, you are my signal fire
. adrian ! we shot the moon.

2008

adrian ! go with the seasons
adrian ! the walls will fall before we do
adrian ! wake up, you're alive, we're on your side

I don't know how it'll look from there. Maybe I'll end up just using my name.. or maybe I'll add some stars to it... or maybe i'll add some other emoticons to it... or maybe I'll add my full name..

It took a while, 4 years to get from

- _¨"дdяiаи"™«¨(·´¯`·.·÷×_¦¦ chalkcowate ¦ #Lusн ¦ º4¨¹²³²¹

to

adrian ! wake up, you're alive, we're on your side

MSN in the futur, perhaps?

kthxbye

3 comments :

  1. Leonard said...

    How did you find your display names?

    You think those names are weird; I assure you the display names I had are much more weird.

  2. Anonymous said...

    "tOOt tOOt chuga chuga bigg red carrr ..KABLAMOO"

    LOL

    We've all been through that Wiggles phase (some later than others:P)

  3. Anonymous said...

    ROFLOROFLSA
    DLSA
    LLOLOLOL

    ARE YOU A SPED

    BAHHAHA

    wow...

    thats like 20000000009999999999999999999 times worse then wham...

    ps i love this blog

    best one so far1